Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet my friend Victoria

Hey guys!
I want to introduce you to one of my fellow classmates and friends, Victoria Gurr. She is from South Dakota, is 19 years old, and is also doing the Performing Arts DTS. She is such a fun sweet girl who loves the Lord and wants to be obedient to him. During these past few weeks we have become good friends and I love spending time with her! As you already know, we are all going to Japan and South Korea for our outreach which is not a cheap trip. Victoria still needs to raise $2,500 to be able to go on outreach. I want her to be able to go! She is an important part of our team and we need her with us. If you would like to donate to Victoria you can visit her blog,  argylemonkeys.blogspot.com she has a pay-pal account set up there. Thank you so much! I love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment